LC-4000: Liquid mass fl ow controller equipped with the coriolis sensor and solenoid acutuator
- Calibration of the flow rate is not necessary each liquid by using Coriolis sensor
- Operating as a liquid vaporization system when use in combination with VU Series
- It can control the liquid flow rate of 0.2 ～ 140g/min with an accuracy ±1.0%F.S.
- Bypass-less design is enabled to introduce the liquid and purge the flow channel
- Download the specification of LC-4000 series
Principle for Coriolis Sensor
When the liquid passes through the vibrating tube, the forces which resists the tube occur. This called "Coriolis force". The forces are strictly proportional to the actual mass flow rate.